The Pendergrass House

Built in 1893 by Dr. Pendergrass, The Pendergrass House is located right off the square in Jefferson Georgia next to the Crawford Long Museum. The style is actually Victorian Queen Anne Eastlake. It is #2 on the list of historic Jefferson homes (#1 is the Crawford Long Museum next door which was formerly Dr. Pendergrass’s general store and medical practice). We are walking distance to five restarants, goverment offices, two hardware stores, drugstores, convenience store and everything else in downtown Jefferson which is Jackson County’s seat.